RCC: Please give a little background or history on your business, and describe the business/services.
Vancouver Clinic is physician owned and physician led. We are the largest independently owned and led medical practice in the northwest, delivering integrated patient-centered care to the communities of SW Washington.
• Vancouver Clinic was started by two Clark County doctors in 1936.
• Vancouver Clinic now has 450 medical providers and 1,500 staff.
• Vancouver Clinic offers more than 40 medical specialties—from mental health to orthopedics to cardiology.
• Vancouver Clinic has 14 clinics strategically positioned in the Vancouver Portland metro area including Ridgefield, Battle Ground, Salmon Creek, 87th Avenue, Columbia Tech Center, Camas, Washougal, Gresham and NW Portland.
• Six Urgent Care clinics open evenings, weekends and holidays
• To meet demand, Vancouver Clinic is expanding Urgent Care services at Salmon Creek. It’s new building on the Salmon Creek Campus will open November 7. Vancouver Clinic is also expanding same day surgery services known as ASC (Ambulatory Surgery Center.” at the Salmon Creek campus to open additional surgical suites for the growing number of outpatient surgeries including orthopedics. Opening set for early 2023.
Address: 5515 Pioneer Street, Ridgefield
RCC: Please share some highlights about your business – unique offerings, employee benefits, community involvement – things you’re proud of that stand out.
Vancouver Clinic offers an integrated care model designed by our doctors and built for our patients. We offer primary and specialty care, help care for patients while they’re in the hospital and help with transition care. We have lab and ancillary services, coordinated through one medical record. We strive to make services accessible, convenient and provide excellent care. We are growing, hiring new providers and finding additional space to meet the needs of a rapidly growing community. We recently partnered with Legacy Salmon Creek developing a resident physician program. (Columbian Story on line). By working closely along side with new physicians, we provide much needed access to patients and we help develop future health care resources in our community. Access and excellent care are key.
RCC: What do you like most about being part of the Ridgefield community? (If you’re located outside of Ridgefield, please talk a little bit about how your business ties into the area).
Our staff and clinicians love working in the Ridgefield Clinic – many of them live in Ridgefield. They are connected through our schools, organizations, activities and events. Our staff LOVE participating in the 4th of July parade because of the chance to connect with people outside of the clinic. They are strongly committed to the health and wellbeing of our community.
RCC: Is there anything else you’d like to share or call out in your Member Spotlight?
New Salmon Creek 2 building opens November 7th at 2529 NE 139th Street. We will be announcing a major opening event with tour on the Friday before (November 4th at 9am).