Clark County Councilors approved use of CARES funding to provide financial operational support to food establishments impacted by COVID-19 public health measures placed to prevent the spread of illness. Fund disbursement for each eligible food establishment is the same amount paid for the 2020 Retail Food Permit, ranging from $258 – $1,835…. The distribution of CARES funds to food establishment owners will be an additional step toward stabilizing our local economy and preserving jobs.
Applications must be submitted by October 31, 2020
Eligible Food Establishments:
- Level 1, 2, and 3 restaurants
- Level 1, 2, and 3 mobile units
- Level 1, 2, and 3 multiple events
- Bed and breakfasts
- Annual business revenues must be under $1 million dollars.
- The food establishment must hold a valid permit or be enrolled in a COVID Accommodation deferred permit program.
For more deails and to access the program application visit the official site here: https://clark.wa.gov/public-health/cares-disbursement-application